General guidelines for the final manuscript
- Follow the IEEE two-column page format, which is available at:
- The final manuscript is limited to 8 pages in PDF format.
- Footers shall follow the IEEE format specifications as their template does use them, but do NOT put page numbers on the final PDF manuscript.
- Include the IFIP copyright notice on the first page, especially at the bottom of the first column as “ISBN 978-3-903176-42-3© 2021 IFIP“.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check Xplore-compatibility, the WMNC 2021 account uses as the conference ID: 53478X
- Complete the IFIP copyright form (available here) with your paper details and your signature.
- Upload to EDAS the final versions of:
- the PDF eXpress-passed compliant camera-ready copy of your paper,
- the signed and scanned PDF of the IFIP copyright form,
- the zip file of all paper sources and its pictures as JPG or EPS,
- the IEEE PDF eXpress compliance document (PDF itself)